Friday, November 13, 2009

Introducing Our Featured Artist for Nov. 13th!

I am excited to announce our featured artist for today ... Lydia Siegel!
I was so excited when she applied and I know you will LOVE her post today! She made a beautiful page with one of my templates and shares some fun techniques with us! Her painting and masking techniques are so fun ... I am going to give them a try! She is also GIVING AWAY a $25.00 GC to scrapbook.com!! Thank you soo soo much, Lydia.

Now it's time to get to know her better! Here is her bio:
Hello everyone. Lets see I'm not so good at writing about myself so here I go. Well I have been scrapbooking for 11 years now and find it to be an awesome way to wind down a busy and active day. With 3 kids who are very active it sure does help! You will find that my kids are the main subjects in my layouts. Even though I have been scrapbooking for 11 yrs I still feel like a newbie. With a lot more to learn. I want to say a big THANK YOU to Pam for giving me this great opportunity and share my work with you all. If you would like to see more of my work you can catch me over at scrappergal78.blogspot.com and over at scrapfit.blogspot.com where I am a proud member of there DT. Again, thanks so much for this opportunity and for all the inspiration I know I will be learning from everyone here.'

You can read about her on her blog here and you can visit her amazing gallery here.
Please help me give a great big welcome to Lydia!! :)
Thanks for sharing your talent with us!







Do you want to be a featured artist? Send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com if you are interested!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I have been scrapping for a long time too and still feel like a newbie too. I think thats because there are a ton of option and some new technique is always coming out to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome! That is EXACTLY why I still feel like a newbie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats and I loved looking around your gallery. I been doing this off and on about as long as you have. But i took a few years off and now am trying to get back in the swing of thinds. I love just love scrapbook.com. I can always find something to scraplift or buy or just drool over lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lydia, I'm so glad you're the Featured Artist! Your layouts are always so inspiring and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much ladies! I really enjoyed this. Who would of knew that Friday the 13th would be a lucky and exciting day!:)

    ReplyDelete