Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sarah's Favorite Holiday Project!

Hi everyone!! It's almost Christmas, yea!! Today I am sharing Sarah's favorite holiday project. I love that she included her holiday decor in this post! She also included a layout she did, so check below the photos! Take a peek at her projects and then read below about it!








1. Why is this your favorite Christmas project? What is the story behind this?

Well, it really isn't a papercraft project. Rather, it's the Christmas decor of our house this year. I just LOVE the colors to it. I guess the color schemes looked amazing to me. With all of the color matching from scrapbooking, I generalized it to the Christmas decor in my house. This year is a bronze, champagne, and creme color scheme. :) Every year, it changes.


2. What helped you create this page? What are some tips for creating this? What is your favorite part about the project?

As for my favorite scrapbooking page, I really enjoy my "Oh Christmas Tree" layout. Why?! Well, I love the Christmas tree template. :)


3. What is your favorite holiday tradition?

My favorite holiday tradition is and will always be the time I get to spend with my family. I'm definitely a family girl. :)


4. Anything else you would like to share.

Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful and happy holidays! :)


Thanks for sharing your projects with us, Sarah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment