Saturday, January 16, 2010

Reader's Pages

I am sharing two amazing reader's pages with you today! I hope you will find these inspiring, I sure do!! I was so happy when I saw these two pages and asked to feature them on my blog!

The first page is done by Anna J. She did an amazing job with my hill digital template and made a digital page! Don't you just love it! I love how she put the photo on the left and has the journaling on the right!! You can read her blog here.



This second page was created by Alia M. I adore how she used my scallop digital template on her page and adapted it to her own style! It is fabulous page! Here is her gallery to see more of her beautiful work!



Thanks Alia and Anna for sending me your pages!!
Would you like to be featured on my blog? Simply use one of the templates and send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature you projects!!
Have a wonderful Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me, Pam. I really love your digital templates. They are unlike anything out there - so refreshing! I will be scrapping many more pages with them in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Anna and Alia! Those look great!

    ReplyDelete