Thursday, February 4, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for Feb. 5

Can you believe it's already February?? And it's Friday too, so you know what time it is! This week, I am EXCITED and honored to share a featured artist I have know at scrapbook.com for a while. She is really talented and she inspires me!! Her post today is going to knock you socks off and get you ready for Valentine's Day (I still can't believe it's almost V-day)! So... here is our fabulous featured artist, Helen Croft and below is information about her!


Helen Croft:
I live in Okinawa, Japan together with my Marine husband, our two awesome kids and two crazy cats. I started scrapbooking 2005 and I have finished over 30 scrapbooks. I am privileged to be a stay-at-home- mom with plenty of time for my hobby/addiction. When I don’t scrap or blog, I spend time hanging out with my family and enjoy this subtropical island with all it’s gorgeous beaches. My blogs: www.scrap-a-little.com
www.scrap-a-little-sketches.com

And you can visit her beautiful gallery here.

I will share her post shortly and I promise you are going to be inspired!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Helen! You know I'm a fan! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, What a great idea--cute and easy to make! I love it. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete