Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Reader's Pages!

I'm amazed by all the talent out there, so I can't wait to share some reader's pages today! These readers were inspired by our latest Designer Showcase: Buttons! If you are interested, you can find that post here.

These first two pages were created by Alaina. I love the way she used her buttons on these ones! They add such a fun and happy touch to these pages! Find more of Alaina's creative work here.


I even received a two paged layout from one of our readers, Monica! This is so neat how she did the title. How very creative and clever! You can find more of her pages at her blog here.

This last page was created by Kelly M. I love that her buttons create a sense of movement on her page. I also like how all of her buttons color coordinate with everything! To check out more from Kelly, you can find her blog here.

Great use of those buttons ladies! Again, thank you to these creative scrapbookers for sharing those pages!

Would you like to be featured on this blog? Simply use one of the templates, techniques or other ideas on this blog. Or if there is anything else that inspires to create something from this blog, send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature your projects!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my page! I love the other layouts you shared today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages ladies! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete