Friday, July 30, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for July 30!

I can't believe it's Friday already!! I am sharing another fabulous featured artist who creates amazing scrapbook projects. I visited her blog here and I found lots of fun techniques and great project ideas! Jennifer not only scrapbooks but also teaches classes. I think I are going to love her post today about using a template.. but first let's get to know our featured artist for today!



My name is Jennifer Priest and I live in Hesperia, CA with my hubby and 2 kids. I've been scrapbooking since 1998 when the birth of my first child prompted me to start keeping a record of her life. I started teaching papercrafting classes and designing samples in 2003 and have been involved in all things papercrafty ever since. Besides papercrafting, I love to volunteer and do philanthropic work in my local community, with Girl Scouts, and with Scrapbook Royalty. I garden, dabble in other crafts (like sewing), and love going to craft fairs and farmer's markets. And I have a weakness for all the reality shows on Bravo!


Remember to visit her blog to get lots of cool inspiration: http://hydrangeahippo.com/
and I will be posting her ideas in a bit!



1 comment:

  1. I really like the rolling technique and hope to give it a try soon. I love that your cutting mat is all scraped up and painted like mine. That means you enjoy multi media like I do.

    ReplyDelete