Thursday, September 9, 2010

Treat Bag Toppers






I know I often have occasions when I need to hand out little treat bags such as Birthday Parties, Classroom parties, Halloween, Christmas and even just a random gift. So I love having lot of clear plastic bags on hand because I can easily create a event appropriate topper for it! Here is how I make them.

First I select my cellophane bag and cut a piece of scrap paper to match the width and then cut the length to your desired height. In my examples I have cut the paper to 4 inches wide and 4 inches tall.

Fold your paper topper in half and then decorate the front as you desire.

Enjoy!

Happy Scrappin










4 comments:

  1. so cute! Thanks for sharing this neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Where did you get the little bags?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get the bags at most craft store like Michaels, JoAnns or AC Moore. You can find them in the candy/cake decorating isle.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just too cute Sara! They'd be neat to make for birthday party favors too.

    ReplyDelete