Friday, December 10, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for Dec. 10!

Hello and happy Friday! I super jazzed to be sharing a very talented featured artist today who also shares video tutorials (such as spiral flowers and ribbon roses) on her blog! They are such cool videos and you sooo need to check them out. You can go to this link and you will learn how to create beautiful projects. You are definitely going to want to bookmark her blog! She also runs online store in the UK! Let's get to know our featured artist for today!



Hi, my name is Karen Anderson and I am so excited to be the featured designer this week. I live in the UK with my husband, son and 2 cats in a seaside town on the South coast. I am a scrapbook designer and own Total Papercrafts, an online store which specializes in monthly subscription kits. I am passionate about sharing my craft and run regular scrapbook classes, crops and masterclass sessions which focus on skills and techniques. I featured this technique in my December kit class, I just love using punches in as many different ways as possible, tools aren’t cheap and so I make mine earn their keep!
I hope you enjoy creating these seasonal embellishments, you can find more of our monthly technique videos on my blog at http://totalpapercrafts.blogspot.com/p/technique-videos.html
.


Check back in a bit to see a super cool tutorial on creating a punches poinsettia!


No comments:

Post a Comment