Thursday, April 7, 2011

Reader's Pages!

I have some wonderful reader's page to share with you all!! I received a bunch in my inbox and I feel honored to be able to share them with you!!

Our first reader's page is by Francine D. who sent in this beautiful layout using the newest template, Graphic Circles + Curves (download template here). She did an amazing job with all of the colors and design and I adore how she put a photo in the bottom left square ;) . (Please visit Francine's blog here for more inspiration: http://kaleidoscope-scraps.blogspot.com/)  Here is her fabulous page!!



Next up is a few pages that Monique F. created. The first batch of projects was just like the post: Designer Showcase: Buttons and you can see that post here. Here are some fabulous examples of Monique's button pages! Look at how well she used them intertwined with thread/twill. (Don't forget to visit Monique's blog here: http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/ )


Monique also created some no squares pages just like the Designer Showcase: No Squares post that you can read here.Check out her first adorable page where she used all circles. I adore this! In her second page she used lots of fun, pretty shapes!




Next, we have another "no squares" layout by Michelle B.! Check out how totally cool this page is! I am loving how many circles she used on her page, one over another! I also love the fan circles on the sides. (please visit Michelle's blog here: http://chellethescrapper.blogspot.com/ )



Last but not least, we have a fabulous page by Marlene M.! She was inspired by a sketch she saw here and turned into her own! I love how created the text that fits in the circle. That is really cool! Check out her layout and make sure you check out Marlene's beautiful gallery here: Scrap4brains.



I hope you have enjoyed seeing these pages! Thanks to Francine, Monique, Michelle and Marlene for the sending in your pages :)


4 comments:

  1. Those are all some wonderful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! These are all such wonderful creations. Thanks ladies for sharing your time & talent with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big THANK YOU! to Pam for featuring my layout on this blog. It is an absolute honor to share my work here with so many talented artists! Hugs, Michelle B.
    http://chellethescrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful layout with us girls! I think they are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete