Saturday, May 7, 2011

Reader's Pages + Happy National Scrapbook Day!!

Hello everyone!! I totally forgot about National Scrapbook Day this year.. I didn't see any posts about it until two days ago.. so I didn't prepare much. However, I am soo glad and honored that I have two fabulous reader's pages to share on NSD!! What a blessing!

Our first amazing page is by Francine! This gorgeous layout she created was based on the Graphic Circles and Curves. You can download this template here.  I LOVE how she flipped the template to give it a whole new look! COOL! She also used bright red-oranges which really makes the photos stand out! You can visit Francine for more fabulous projects on her blog here: http://kaleidoscope-scraps.blogspot.com/.


Next up is a fabulous page by Kim! What Kim did on her page is make a 1-page template into a 2-page template using The Star Page Template. You can download this template here. I am so loving the overall design with that extra page (which is BRILLIANT) and the soft colors for those adorable baby photos! Isn't this beautiful!! Please take time to visit Kim's gorgeous gallery here to see more of her work!!




Thank you so much Francine and Kim for sending in those great pages! I am inspired!!


2 comments:

  1. Both of the pages are gorgeous! I really love seeing the layouts that readers come up with! Thanks for sharing your pages with us ladies.

    ReplyDelete