Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cool Stuff Tuesday!

Hello all, it's Pam sharing a cool thing with you today. Remember you can get your "cool stuff" posted here (totally free) like scrapbook companies, scrapbook kit clubs, digital kits/sites, etsy sites, scrapbook classes, free blogs and online stores. I love to help out other scrapping places. Click here to find out more. Note: I am now doing it any day of the week not just Sat.!

On to our "cool stuff" for today! Kerri Powell creates cool word art that you are going to want to check out. It features the perfect words and phrases for cards/pages you make. Those packs are a great deal because they have so many cool saying on there! Kerri also shares free templates on her blog here so make sure you bookmark that.  Let's learn more!

Word Art by Kerri Powell

If you're like me then oftentimes you find yourself at a loss for words when it comes to making the finishing touches on your scrapbook layouts or cards. My digital word art pieces are the perfect solution to that problem! They are simple sayings with a cute message for a variety of occasions. Each digital word art pack is $1.50 and contains 12 png word art pieces. All files are created at 300 dpi and are for personal use and S4H.
Link to the word art: http://kerripowell.blogspot.com/p/free-templates.html
Here are two examples of the word packs!


  
More info on Kerri:
I'm simply a Mommy with a passion for making and documenting memories. Not just an ordinary Mommy, but a Mommy that waited forever to be one! Photography and scrapbooking are the means by which I attempt to make time stand still--especially when it comes to my little miracle! When I'm not busy working on layouts, I also enjoy designing and created digital word art pieces.


2 comments: