Thursday, April 5, 2012

A new sketch + blog taking Spring Break!

Hey everyone, with Easter coming up, IFS is taking a short break. But first here is a sketch I created for the new GCD Studio's free magazine called PaperCut Magazine. The column is called Flip It, so you can see many examples by the design team of my sketch. Make sure you check out that link here. Plus the magazine has soooo much more good stuff in it!!! So, I hope you have a great week, we will be back next Thursday.. here is my sketch and my example of altering it a bit!



4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous. i love the design, colors, everything. great work. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the sketch and your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch, thank you.

    Have a great break!

    ReplyDelete