Friday, January 18, 2013

NEW Contributing Artist!!

Hey, Pam here! I love day's like today. Introducing new contributing artists is one of my favorite posts. To be able to share so much talent here is so fun!!  I am always so excited (yes I still get excited) when new people join in with the blog! Cathy and I are honored to have Sarah Routledge join the team!  We had Sarah guest design with us in September and she created the most adorable birdhouse.. you can see the posts here.  Please stop on by Sarah's blog here to congratulate here and and see more of her work: http://sarahs-scrapbook.blogspot.ca/ . Let's get to know her again and then I will be posting a few of her favorite projects.  You will see why I adore her projects sooo much!!!

My name is Sarah and I live in Ontario, Canada. I am a married, working mom to one beautiful little boy. I started scrapbooking about five years ago, and immediately fell in love with it. I absolutely love the creative process of putting together a scrapbook page. I love trying different (non-traditional) materials and new techniques; one of my favourite things to do is to make handmade embellishments. Although most of my work is layouts, I also enjoy using my scrapping supplies for other crafty items (e.g. holiday and home décor). I currently design for ScrapThat! Kit Club, Imaginarium Designs, The Paper Mixing Bowl Challenge Blog and the Scrap for Help Challenge Blog - and I am so thrilled and excited to join Ideas for Scrapbookers. You can see my scrapbooking creations on my blog: Scattered Pictures and Memories.
 


 
Thanks so Sarah for joining as contributing artist at Ideas for Scrapbookers!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Pam - so excited to join the IFS team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete