Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Diamond Template to share!

Hi, Dolores here today to share a template and sketch with you.  I participated recently in a challenge where we were asked to take our inspiration from an advertisement that contained several geometric shapes.  After thinking about the ad and its flow of shapes I decided to create a layout with diamond shapes.  Here is my sketch.


I created a layout for the challenge using a beautiful kit by Stolen Moments and Forever Joy called Petticoat Rose.  Here is my page.


I love these pretty muted colors and how they blended together on the page.  If you would like the template you can download it from the link below.  The download file contains  PSD, TIF and PNG files.  Hope you enjoy it!

MediaFire:  ds-template-31.zip




7 comments:

  1. Hello and Thank you for this lovely template...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, you make such wonderful templates, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a beautiful page, thanks for sharing this template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doloers, I love this template so much! I cannot wait to use it! thanks for sharing it with us . . . and the page you made is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful design for a page. Thanks so very much for the template.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the lovely template! :)

    ReplyDelete