Monday, August 26, 2013

Pam's Picks of New Products

Howdy all, it's Pam here and I am sharing my picks of new products from the summer CHA show. In case you haven't seen it, here is a excellent listing of all of the products released in July: http://www.scrappyjedi.com/p/cha-summer-2013-sneak-peeks.html . All week you will see some of the contributors' picks for new products! It will be so cool to see what everyone likes. Btw- I know this post seems late after the CHA show, but this is when the time when the products start hitting the shelves, so it seems like a great time. The contributors or I are not getting any compensation for their picks, they are just posting stuff they like :)

So, let me get started!!

1. This summer there was so much to chose from, which poses a problem when it comes to picking stuff. My first pick is a collection called Memorabilia by Theresa Collins. The colors are right up my alley along with the blackboard accents. The paper really spoke to my style and I want just about all of them. Here are a few highlights of my favorite!






2.  My next pick is a bright and festive collection from Pink Paislee called Hey Kid. When I first saw the sneak, I KNEW this was going to be something i wanted!  Bright colors such as yellow, teal, pink, red, orange and so much more!! I love all of the circular acccents, die cut papers and various patterned papers. Here is just a few of the ones I like ;)






3. The next one I just love is by My Minds Eye called Cut & Paste. This has mini collections to it and there are certain color combos that I adore. I tend to go towards the more masculine color line (even with a little pink) and even if it has floral in it! I also love their brads. I am posting a few different papers and brads that I love from this collection!







4. Lastly, as you might know, I am addicted to sticker sheets right now. These sticker sheets from Simple Stories are a must get for me! Check out it.




Are you surprised by my picks? What are your picks? Stay tuned this week for more contributor picks.

VISIT THE CONTRIBUTOR'S BLOGS/GALLERIES
Cathy Dippolito
Dolores Schaeffer
Cindy deRosier
Lesley Walker
Gael Spence
Sarah Routledge
Sharon Fritchman
Tanya Ham
Sheila Burns
Pam Callaghan
 



2 comments:

  1. How fun! Simple Stories is on my list too. I hadn't seen the Pink Paislee stuff. They're not usually one of my favorites, but that collection is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks, Pam! Those sticker sheets from Simple Stories look like so much fun! And I love the Memorabilia collection from Theresa Collins!!!!!

    ReplyDelete